911 AEI offers flexible schedules and empowers our clinicians to determine the best course of treatment for each individual patient.
- 1099 position
- In person and telehealth availability
- Teams include psychiatrists, psychologists and other licensed therapists
- Provider must have a current, valid independent license to practice in the State of service
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Trauma Counseling Certification (Option to obtain during or after interview process)
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Can see Child and Adolescent Patients as well as Adults
- Bilingual- Spanish Speaking
- Experience with First Responders or other persons in trauma related fields
For confidential consideration, please send your CV to:
911 At Ease International, Inc.