Ron Torretti brings to 911AEI an array of skills and experience in financial structuring, fund raising, strategic planning, operations, management, and infrastructure development. Over the course of four decades, he successfully managed and owned several companies, such as Mid- Atlantic Companies. As cofounder and President of this national financial services firm, the company grew to over 100 professionals with 15 offices strategically located throughout the country. After the sale of MidAtlantic to First Union Bank, (and subsequently acquired by Wells Fargo Bank), he worked as Managing Director and Senior Vice President of a dedicated division to mid-market companies. Subsequently, he retired from Wells Fargo, then founded and currently serves as President of Turris Group, Inc., a national Investment Banking firm.
Former Affiliations and Community Leadership involvements include the following:
- Co-Founded Direct Capital Partners, a Private Equity Group with Transamerica Business Credit
- President, International Association of Financial Planners.
- Chairman of the Board, NationWide Environmental, LLC
- Chairman of the Board, Central Veterinary Associates
- COO, Coventry First, a life settlement company
- CEO, Titan Technologies Inc., an international tool company
- COO, NW Sign Companies, national branding/sign company
- Finance Committee Member, St Mary’s Episcopal Church in Stone Harbor, New Jersey
- Cofounder, St John Divine Episcopal Church, Mentoring Program.
- US Army, 65-71 honorably discharged MOS Finance
He has undergraduate degrees in accounting, business, and graduate degrees in financial services and management.
Ron is a dedicated husband and father with a strong desire to help others. He enjoys boating and offshore sport fishing.